Visit the Used Gear area to shop, consign or donate.
Donate or Consign with a portion of the fee supporting the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation
Consign your used gear for a 30% consignment fee and a portion will be donated to the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation.
Visitors to the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience have a chance to pick up some lightly used outdoor recreation-related equipment and earn some extra cash—which is perfect to jump-start your next new gear purchase! Thirty percent of fees will be donated to the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation. The Foundation supports all of our Five Rivers MetroParks parks, conservation efforts and educational and recreational services.
The Used Gear Area provides a great place for outdoor adventurers to get that unused gear back in action with a new owner and support the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation. This reduces waste in our landfills and puts more gear in your collection. We are proud to help support aspiring outdoor enthusiasts get started on their own adventures by offering them the opportunity to purchase used gear as part of our Waste Free Initiative.
Consignment Sales and Donations
Consignment Sales are managed by Arrow Adventure with a portion of the consignment fee donated to the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation.
Drop off your items at the Used Gear area and go enjoy the festival while Arrow Adventure tries to earn you some cash!
Arrow Adventure will manage your gear, up to 30 items. Drop off your items and tag and price them, and Arrow Adventure manage the rest.
Used Gear can be dropped off by consignees between 4 PM and 7 PM on Friday, September 30, and anytime during Used Gear sale hours. Limited vehicle access to the Used Gear Area is available Friday only from 4 PM to 7 PM. Consignees must sign a completed agreement form when dropping off their items for consignment.
- ALL items inside consignment area tent must be registered, tagged and priced. Tags will be provided and must be used. If you have a large quantity of items contact Arrow Adventure for tags and instructions prior to the event.
- Sellers will indicate their preferred method of payment on the intake form. Arrow Adventure will pay sellers no later than Sunday October 9th via Venmo, PayPal, Cash App or Check. There will be no payouts during the weekend of the event. A 30 percent consignment fee will be taken with a portion benefiting the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation.
- Please consider donating your used gear and a higher percentage of the sales proceeds will go to the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation.
You can elect to pick up, donate or leave your gear for Arrow Adventure to consign for you on your intake sheet. All unclaimed items must be picked up by 3 PM on Sunday. If vehicle access is needed, check in by 3 PM and then wait until vehicles can enter the site at approximately 4:30 PM.
Used Gear Area Rules and Procedures
- Five Rivers MetroParks and Arrow Adventure ABSOLUTELY reserve the right to limit and/or deny the admittance of any vendors/participants and any such items that are not representative of human powered, non-consumptive, outdoor recreation gear, equipment and apparel.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Motorized recreational vehicles/equipment — e.g. scooters, all-terrain vehicles, Jet Skis, fishing boats
- Traditional team sports gear — e.g. basketballs, tennis rackets, soccer balls
- Golf clubs
- Folding, locking blade, under 4-inch blade knives permitted
- Firearms and other weapons
- Five Rivers MetroParks and Arrow Adventures are not responsible for loss or damage of any items in the Used Gear area.
- Consignment agreement forms must be filled out by each consignee dropping off items.
- Arrow Adventure will accept Venmo, PayPal, Credit Cards or cash. An ATM is available near the Beer Garden and the Main Entrance.
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
- Any unclaimed items that were marked as “Sunday pick up” on the intake form will become property of Arrow Adventure and may be kept for consignment or donated to charity.