Introduce your outdoor adventure products, services and message to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts!
Thousands of visitors travel to Dayton, Ohio, “The Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Midwest,” each fall to celebrate the outdoor lifestyle in the region. This is your chance to get in front of them (over 25,000 in 2019). All outdoor adventure retailers, manufacturers, clubs and organizations are invited to exhibit at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to showcase gear, recruit club members or inspire visitors with their outdoor advocacy message.
Five Rivers MetroParks created the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to help connect people to the outdoors by providing access to outdoor activities, gear and resources in an environment that will not intimidate visitors. Exhibitors focus on human-powered outdoor recreation and adventure pursuits, outdoor education, and the associated outdoor adventure lifestyle.
Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience is a gateway for interaction among outdoor enthusiasts, clubs, organizations, manufacturers, and retailers encouraging people to Get Out & Live. To be considered or if you have questions please email Angela Moore, Outdoor Recreation Event Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-275-7275.
The following types of exhibitors will be considered*.
- Outdoor retailers
- Outdoor industry manufacturers
- Outdoor industry sales representatives
- Adventure travel companies
- Local outdoor adventure resources and destinations
- Trail associations
- Endurance sport clubs
- River adventure companies and clubs
- Climbing adventure companies and clubs
- Cycling adventure companies and clubs
- Backpacking adventure companies and clubs
- Caving adventure companies and clubs
- Outdoor Adventure Tricks of the trade
- SCUBA adventures
- Long distance running/hiking
- Outdoor photography
- Adaptive adventure organizations.
- Outdoors Advocacy organizations
*Exhibitors without a strong connection to the outdoor recreation and adventure industry and/or lifestyle are not typically accepted.
Exhibitor booth 10 x 10 with electricity and 8 ft table (chairs not provided)
- Club – FREE
- Non-commercial and authors – $100.00
- Specialty Retailer/Outfitter – $400.00
- Manufacturer or retail chain – $600.00
Renting 10x 10 pop up tent = $50
- Additional 10 X 10 space – $100.00
- Additional 10 X 20 space – $150.00