The 2021 Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience has been cancelled.
Introduce your Outdoor Adventure products, services and message to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts!
Thousands of visitors travel to Dayton, Ohio, “The Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Midwest,” each fall to celebrate the outdoor lifestyle in the region. This is your chance to get in front of them (over 25,000 in 2019).
All outdoor adventure retailers, manufacturers, clubs and organizations are invited to exhibit at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to showcase gear, recruit club members or inspire visitors with their outdoor advocacy message.
Five Rivers MetroParks created the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to help connect people to the outdoors by providing access to outdoor activities, gear and resources in an environment that will not intimidate visitors with exhibitors focusing on human-powered outdoor recreation/adventure pursuits and outdoor education.
We hope that the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience will become a gateway for interaction among outdoor enthusiasts, clubs, organizations and retailers encouraging people to Get Out & Live.
The following types of exhibitors will be considered*.
- Outdoor retailers
- Outdoor industry manufacturers
- Outdoor industry sales representatives
- Adventure travel companies
- Local outdoor adventure resources and destinations
- Trail associations
- Endurance sport clubs
- River adventure companies and clubs
- Climbing adventure companies and clubs
- Cycling adventure companies and clubs
- Backpacking adventure companies and clubs
- Caving adventure companies and clubs
- Outdoor Adventure Tricks of the trade
- SCUBA adventures
- Long distance running/hiking
- Outdoor photography
- Adaptive adventure organizations.
- Outdoors Advocacy organizations
*Exhibitors without a strong connection to the outdoor recreation/adventure industry are not typically accepted.