Introduce your Outdoor Adventure products, services and message to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts!
Application Closed for 2019.
Thank you for your interest in being part of the 2019 Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience. Please keep us on your books for 2020–October 4th and 5th!
Application to open January 1, 2020.
Thousands of visitors travel to Dayton, Ohio, “The Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Midwest,” each fall to celebrate the outdoor lifestyle in the region. This is your chance to get in front of them (over 20,000 in 2018).
All outdoor adventure retailers, manufacturers, clubs and organizations are invited to exhibit at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to showcase the latest gear, recruit new club members or inspire visitors with their outdoor advocacy message. We hope that the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience will become a gateway for interaction among outdoor enthusiasts, clubs, organizations and retailers encouraging people to Get Out & Live.
Like all Five Rivers MetroParks outdoor recreation efforts, Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience was created to help connect people to the outdoors by providing information regarding access and gear as well as technical advice in an environment that will not intimidate visitors. Exhibitors will have a chance to mingle with everyone from the weekend warrior to the hard core adventurer. They all have a place at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience.
Acceptable exhibitors have a focus on human-powered outdoor recreation/adventure pursuits and outdoor education. Exhibitors without a strong connection to the outdoor recreation/adventure industry are not typically accepted.
The following types of exhibitors will be considered.
- Outdoor retailers
- Outdoor industry manufacturers
- Outdoor industry sales representatives
- Adventure travel companies
- Local outdoor adventure resources and destinations
- Trail associations
- Endurance sport clubs
- River adventure companies and clubs
- Climbing adventure companies and clubs
- Cycling adventure companies and clubs
- Backpacking adventure companies and clubs
- Caving adventure companies and clubs
- Outdoor Adventure Tricks of the trade
- SCUBA adventures
- Long distance running/hiking
- Outdoor photography
- Adaptive adventure organizations.
- Outdoors Advocacy organizations