The 2021 Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience has been cancelled.
Great Lakes Food & Beer Garden
Fuel your festival experience with tasty eats and cool drinks.
Great Lakes Beer Garden
The Great Lakes Food & Beer Garden, supported by Mad River Mountain Ski Patrol and Bonbright Distributors, is back and better than ever, featuring fine craft brews exclusively from Great Lakes Brewing Company on Saturday night and Sunday. All proceeds will benefit the Mad River Mountain Ski Patrol.
The Great Lakes Food & Beer Garden will feature the following Great Lakes Brewing Company selections:
- Dortmunder Gold Lager
- Burning River Pale Ale
- Commodore Perry IPA
- Edmund Fitzgerald
- Porter Oktoberfest
- Nosferatu Imperial Red
Complement your beverage with a snack or meal from one of our 10 fine eating establishments, including some favorites of the Dayton food truck scene.
Check out the best trucks and traditional food vendors offering a variety of tasty food and drink!
- Bolasko’s Concessions
- City of Dayton Water
- Dayton Urban BBQ
- El Meson
- Gyro Palace
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Harvest Mobile Cuisine
- Hot Diggity Doggers & More
- Nida Thai Cuisine
- Pa’s Pork
Food vendors subject to change.
Help us be Waste Free
Our Waste Free Event follows sustainable practices to send the least possible amount of waste to the landfill.
- Initial beer pricing will be $11 and includes a Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience branded reusable 16-ounce stainless steel pint cup. Use this reusable cup, and refills will cost only $5!
- Did you buy a reusable pint from the Great Lakes Brewing Company Beer Garden last year or do you already own a steel pint? Bring it to the event, and get all beers for the $5 refill price.
Cheers to a Waste Free Event!
The city of Dayton water department will have a two water stations at the event. Please bring a reusable water bottle to enjoy some free tasty Dayton tap water! Single use water bottle sales are prohibited at the event so please bring a bottle. Reusable bottles will also be for sale at the merchandise tent near the gateway entrance.
Non-alcoholic beverages and coffee will also be available at the event. Please recycle or compost beverage containers accordingly in our refuse stations throughout the event.
To support our Waste Free initiatives, Styrofoam serving items are prohibited at our event, and all serving ware is compostable.
How can you help?
- Bring your own plate, bowl and spork to the event.
- Be sure to place trash in the appropriate compostable or recyclable container and keep trash out of our landfills!
Thank your food vendor for taking this extra step to be waste free!