Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience visitors are your customers.
The Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience celebrated its 12-year anniversary in 2017. Formerly GearFest, this two-day event features outdoor activities, an exhibitor village, competitions, music, a craft beer garden, food, camping and activity demos.
Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience is one of the largest outdoor adventure festivals in the Midwest. Highlights include:
- Activities for everyone from the budding weekend warrior to the hardcore outdoor enthusiast
- More than 20,000 visitors during the 2016 event
- Located at Eastwood MetroPark with 20 sponsors and 102 exhibitors from all over the country
- Draws people from all over the region and provides more than 25 different activities to experience
- FREE festival with a regional draw situated within a 2 hour drive of Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Indianapolis.