Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience visitors are your customers.
The 2019 Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience celebrated its 15th year! Formerly GearFest, then the Midwest Outdoor Experience, dropping the “midwest” in 2016, this FREE two-day event features outdoor activities, an exhibitor village, competitions, music, food and beverage, camping and professional demos.
Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience is one of the largest outdoor adventure festivals in the Midwest. Highlights include:
- Activities for everyone from the budding weekend warrior to the hardcore outdoor enthusiast
- Expected attendance of over 18,000 people and countless dogs
- Located at Eastwood MetroPark with sponsors and exhibitors from all over the country
- Draws people from all over the region, including Cincinnati, Columbus and Indianapolis, and offers more than 20 activities to experience
- Waste Free event with a three year average of 75% of all event waste diverted from the landfill, and the majority of waste turned into compost for our parks