Try tricks, jumps and bounces on 2-inch webbing.
- Visitors will have a chance to test their skills in our temporary slackline park, built just for the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience. Volunteers and pros will be on hand to teach you the ropes. Several lines will be set up low to the ground so you can learn the basics of this emerging sport.
- Watch professional slackliners demo tricklining where they will throw down mean flips, spins, butt bounces, one-armed poses and more.
- A waterline will be set up across the lagoon to “wow” the spectators.
- A midline will show off these slackliners balance above your head as you watch yoga and other techniques displayed by these incredible athletes.
- See Slackliners Demo for full schedule of events and to meet our pros; Liz Thomas, Ben Schneider, Marcus Nelson, and Jeremy Beard.