Great Lakes Food & Beer Garden
Fuel your OutdoorX experience with tasty eats and cool drinks.
Great Lakes Beer Garden
The Beer Garden, hosted by Bonbright Distributors, is back and better than ever, featuring fine craft brews exclusively from Great Lakes Brewing Company on Saturday night and Sunday. All proceeds will benefit the Mad River Mountain Ski Patrol.
The beer garden will feature the following Great Lakes Brewing Company selections:
- Dortmunder Gold Lager
- Burning River Pale Ale
- Commodore Perry IPA
- Edmund Fitzgerald
- Porter Oktoberfest
- Nosferatu Imperial Red
Complement your beverage with a snack or meal from one of our 10 fine eating establishments, including some favorites of the Dayton food truck scene.
Food & Beverage Vendors
Check out the best trucks and traditional food vendors offering a variety of tasty food and drink!
- Bolasko’s Concessions
- City of Dayton Water
- El Meson
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Hot Diggity Doggers & More
- Nida Thai Cuisine
- Pa’s Pork
- Red Wagon Cafe
- The Shakery
Food vendors subject to change.
Help us be Waste Free
Our Waste Free Event follows sustainable practices to send the least possible amount of waste to the landfill.
- Initial beer pricing will be $10 and includes a Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience branded reusable 16-ounce stainless steel pint cup. Use this reusable cup, and refills will cost only $5!
- Did you buy a reusable pint from the Great Lakes Brewing Company beer garden last year or do you own a steel pint from another vendor? Bring it to the event, and get all beers for the $5 refill price.
Cheers to a Waste Free Event!
The city of Dayton water department will have a water station at the event. Please bring a reusable water bottle to enjoy some free tasty Dayton water! Bottled water sales are prohibited at the event.
Nonalcoholic beverages and coffee will also be available at the event. Please recycle or compost beverage containers accordingly in our refuse stations throughout the event.
To support our Waste Free initiatives, Styrofoam serving items are prohibited at our event, and all serving ware is compostable.
How can you help?
- Bring your own plate, bowl and spork to the event.
- Be sure to place trash in the appropriate compostable or recyclable container and keep trash out of our landfills!
Thank your food vendor for taking this extra step to be waste free!