Introduce your products, services and message to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts!
All retailers, manufacturers, clubs and organizations are invited to exhibit at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience to showcase the latest gear, recruit new club members or inspire visitors with their outdoor advocacy message.
To that end, we hope that the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience will become a gateway for interaction among outdoor enthusiasts, clubs, organizations and retailers encouraging people to Get Out & Live. Thousands of visitors travel to Dayton, Ohio, “The Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Midwest,” each fall to celebrate the outdoor lifestyle in the region. This is your chance to get in front of them.
Like all Five Rivers MetroParks outdoor recreation efforts, OutdoorX was created to help connect people to the outdoors by providing information regarding access and gear as well as technical advice in an environment that will not intimidate visitors. Exhibitors will have a chance to mingle with everyone from the weekend warrior to the hard core adventurer. They all have a place at the Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience.
The following types of exhibitors have a great opportunity to meet with thousands of outdoor enthusiasts. Exhibitors with a focus on human-powered outdoor recreation pursuits are accepted.
- Outdoor retailers
- Outdoor industry manufacturers
- Outdoor industry sales representatives
- Adventure travel companies
- Local resources and destinations
- Trail associations
- Endurance sport clubs
- River adventure companies and clubs
- Climbing adventure companies and clubs
- Cycling adventure companies and clubs
- Backpacking adventure companies and clubs
- Caving adventure companies and clubs
- Tricks of the trade
- SCUBA adventures
- Long distance running/hiking
- Outdoor photography
- Adaptive adventure organizations.
- Advocacy organizations